Re: saa7146_i2c_writeout: timed out waiting for end of xfer

> Did this patch solve everyone's problems?  Is is checked in now?

There was little feedback, so it's not in the repository yet.

I would really appreciate if more people would test this patch,
no matter whether they have a problem with the current driver
or not. It would reduce the risk to introduce a bug.

I did not have any problems before this patch was introduced, but I have been using this patch since it was posted without any problems.  These changes seem fine to me.

Best Regards.