HVR-4000 Analogue TV + COMPOSITE + S-VIDEO

LO

I have added the necessary changes to allow the Analogue TV input to
function on the HVR-4000 device.

The latest patch is here: http://dev.kewl.org/tmp/hvr4000/stoth-12.diff

The applies to the stoth hvr-4000 repository.

In testing TV works reasonably well albeit with some noise. You will
most likely need to turn the contrast and brightness down low.

I have tested S-VIDEO using a composite input with a bridge across
luma+chroma and it's not worthwhile. I don't have an S-VIDEO output
device available to properly test, yet it does work.

Composite doesn't function with a standard S-VIDEO plug. The HVR-4000
has a 7 way socket (which they neglected to enclose in my box) which
must have a seperate COMPOSITE in. This may be like an ATI connector?

If anyone has one please disclose the pinout, and if you have a spare
adapter...

During this addition, some defines to enable the IR remote were also
added and the DVB debug level reset to keep it quiet.

Bye

--

 // /
{:)==={ Darron Broad <darron@xxxxxxxx>