Re: ooops ! New DiB0700-firmware

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 21:23 +0100, Nicolas Will wrote:

> Be back in a while for initial impressions and remote support.

OK, it does work, both tuners. Outside of this... I don't know what to
say right now. Should I leave a channel on for as long as possible until
it eventually fails?

(I have never experienced a disconnect yet...)

On the remote front, probably a topic for Janne, I still have only the
arrows and numbers working in MythTV. How do I go about testing the
others?

I'm not running anything LIRC related (yet?).

I understand that the remote thing may be a bit out of topic and may
require holding my hand a tiny bit. I am welcoming off-line help.

Nico