Re: wiki question -- Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T PCI vs Nova-T

Jakob Steidl wrote:
> For me it looks like the second page refers to the new version of the
> Nova-T.
> After deleting all that shit from the second page, there is no content
> left. Therefore I would like to remove this page.

Better late then never I suppose!

I moved, from the second article listed above (Nova-T), the relevant
info (which didn't amount to much, as noted by Jakob) about the Nova-T
card into the first article listed ... unfortunately, it was the second
article from above that was actually the original article, and the first
being the redundant addition...nonetheless, the original, less
developed, got the boot.

I also moved from that deleted article the info about the Nova-T-500 to
the appropriate Nova-T-500 article.