Re: Recommended hardware for DVB-C

Hi Dag,

Don't buy any card based on the stv0297 tuner such as the
technisat cablestar. I've had very poor experience with them while
tuning to QAM256 channels.
There is a lot of packet loss while other cards works just fine.

I've a satelco easywatch that works quite well but I didn't tested the
CI tho.

HTH,
  Guy

--