Re: Problem with init some CAM blocks on TT

Title: Re: Problem with init some CAM blocks on TT

Hello Evgen,

1) You write:

"problem is inside dvb_ca_en50221_write_data it setup HC and clear SW,

so for module it looks like standart write data to it not i buffer size"

Looked at the code, You're right.

2)  I've glanced at my copy of standard - bits 6 and 7 are reserved

and should be set to 0. As far as I know the ONLY DVB-CI standard is that of

1997, there's no other.

3) We have no problems to OPEN the source code of our drivers.

4) Thank you for the information about the card you use

Best,

  Akiva

Message: 4