Re: extra switch for tzap, czap and szap - new tarball and Debian package

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007, Uwe Bugla wrote:

> As announced I've built a revised tarball plus a Debian package of the current
> dvb-apps repository, implying your patchset (i. e. human readable characters
> as a switch for szap, tzap and czap.
>
> Unfortunately both packages were rejected without giving reason by the list
> moderator of linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If you look at the reject messages, they should say:

  Reason:  Message body is too big: 404226 bytes with a limit of 60 KB
and
  Reason:  Message body is too big: 517891 bytes with a limit of 60 KB

The limit is there to protect people who don't have broadband
connectivity, and to protect the list server (with ~2000 list
subscribers, these two mails would have caused ~1.8 GByte of traffic).

Johannes