Re: Do we have a guide for Dvico FusionHDTV5 USB Gold setup?

Hi,Mike
     You mean you watch HDTV using mplayer, do you?

     When I use mplayer to play a HDTV channel, it just can't work properly.

在2007-07-19,"Michael Krufky" <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
lwtbenben wrote:
>  Dear Michael:
>     I got the firmware and now the card works properly.
>     But only for SDTV, when I saw HDTV using my card and totem-xine,
>     it seems good for about 2 mins and then it gives me bad performance.
>
>     What is the problem? Is it the hardware or the movie player?
>     Which player should I use for HDTV, please.

Glad to hear it...

I use mplayer for my testing... The playback is dependent on your CPU and Graphics card.

for mplayer, you can pass various options that will help the playback, such as:

mplayer dvb://WABC_HD -framedrop -cache 8192

...just an example.

Good Luck,

Mike

轻 轻 的,大 话 3 来 了。赶 快 收 拾 行 囊,开 始 我 们 的 探 营 之 旅 吧!