PCTV 200e driver progress

At this point I am able to attach both, the demod (mt352) and the tuner (mt2060).
Registers can be read from both chips. I use Kaffeine as DVB player.

Next step is to manage to tune channels. It seems the Pinnacle USB protocol needs to be analyzed in a more detailed way.
The read and write commands send on the USB, seem to be clear, but some other "control" commands remain unclear.

I still hope to hear from someone working on the project.
There has been no patches submitted for 5 weeks. Beach holidays I guess :-)

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden! .