Re: linux-dvb Digest, Vol 30, Issue 41

If this is the level to be expected in this list, I fear I will loose more time
reading it than testing new kernels and eventually patching them to make
my USB adapter work. It's really sad :( I got the solution from the
archives of this mailing list. It was pointed out some time ago and it seems
to continue to be useful (for me, ergo maybe for others)

But, as my favourite humourist says, questions don't need to be answered,
they need to be made.

Bye & thanks for all the fish....
PA