Re: Technotrend T-1500T

On 17/07/07, Nicholas Fearnley <nfearnley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have struggled to get the T-1500T working for ages now.  Just no
> lock, or luck.
>
> But the other day I had a friend ask if I had a spare TV card.  So I
> gave him a T-1500T.  He runs windows.
>
> The card will not tune.........
> So we tried another....same issue.

I have seen this problem before in a machine with a TT C-2300. Card is
detected, but just will not tune under windows. I eventually moved the
card to different slots, uninstall and re-install the driver after
each time you move it and eventually I found a slot that it worked on.

I dont believe that I saw the same problem under Linux. I think it had
something to do with IRQ's and the way windows handles them, but not
sure.

All I can think of is to try a couple of different slots.