Re: Microtune mt2131 driver wanted badly.

 Dear Michael:
    Thank you for your kindness and I will wait the mt2131 code release.

    All the best wishes!
                            Kevin

在2007-07-13,"Michael Krufky" <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
lwtbenben wrote:
>  Hi,Michael Krufky    Sorry for my misunderstanding, but I just do not know where to find the cx23885 dev tree.
>     Did you mean the standard linux kernel source tree or somewhere else?
>     As your kindness, would you please send the mt2131.c and mt2131.h to this mail.
>     Thank you so much.
>     Kevin Liu
>
> 在2007-07-13,"Michael Krufky" <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
> lwtbenben wrote: > Hello, everyone. > I am now using a usb card with mt2131 as its tuner. > I googled these info on website: > "b/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/mt2131.c | 642 +++ > b/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/mt2131.h | 70..." > > But I just can not find mt2131.c and mt2131.h on linuxtv.org > > Could someone give me some advice? > By the way, could someone tell me the difference between the mt2131 and mt2060? > Thank you . mt2131 is completely different from the mt2060 There is a driver work-in-progress, that you can find in the cx23885 dev tree. The driver works, but it is not yet ready for release. I have nothing else to report at this time. -- Michael Krufky

Kevin,

The driver has not yet been released. If you want to take a look at the
mercurial repositories, you will find mt2131.[ch] in
linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/ , in this repo:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/cx23885

You should not use this driver yet, as it is not yet complete.

I spoke to the author today, and we plan to clean up any remaining issues and work towards a release in the near future.

I can not provide any more information at this time.

Cheers,

Mike

iPod、万 点 巨 额 点 卡、奖 学 金……海 量 奖 品,想 拿 就 拿!