Re: DViCO Dual Digital 4 and remote

--- Michael Krufky <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Luke & Petey,
>
> OK, well.... based on the logs, it seems like those i2c reads from 0x6b
> would be IR traffic...  Although it's possible that the windows driver
> is just repeatedly querying the RTC, although that seems strange.
>
> I double-checked on the ATSC NANO, (i have that device here) , and it
> seems to use the same mechanism for IR that the original bluebird
> firmware used....  So, we may as well try that way too, although I do
> not see any usage of this command in the dd4 logs....   But, it's still
> worth a try.
>
> Please apply the attached patch on top of what you already have... Let
> me know what happens.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

Mike,

I've tried the new patch, but I still do not get anything. Exactly same
situation as before (ie the /dev/input entries are there but nothing happens
when I press the buttons on the remote).

Petey.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all webmail accounts.