JustDVb 2.0 released today..

hi

we want you to know that Cineca just released the 2.0 version of the
JustDvb-It suite.

It's a set of tools useful for DVB stream creation and manipulation,
expecially for the italian interactive digital television world (DVB
MHP), but we are moving to OCAP and BD-J too..

Many more info here:

  http://www.cineca.tv/labs/mhplab/JustDVb-It%202.0.html

There are many new features, like more DVB ASI cards supported,
compressed modules, LCN & EPG and a new live cd very useful as a
starting demo.

you can get it freely, as usual, here; you just need to get an username
by email:

  http://www.cineca.tv/labs/mhplab/index-en.html

bye

andrea venturi