How do you find a channel in Kaffeine?

Hi, I now have a recent version of Kaffeine (repos Ubuntu 7.04 feisty
fawn), but I'm still having this problem: how do you search for a
channel? I was thinking of something like typing the name of the channel
I'm looking for somehow, but can't find how to do this. This feature
seems so obvious to me I can't imagine it not being there, so I probably
overlook it. Or is it really not there?