Hauppauge Nova-t Stick

Hi all,

I'm desperate 1 month later that I bought a Hauppauge nova-t stick.
I want to use it on ubuntu feisty or edgy but is impossible.
My lsusb:
Bus 005 Device 005: ID 2040:7060 Hauppauge

Dmesg:
dvb-usb: found a 'Hauppauge Nova-T Stick' in cold state, will try to load a
firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-dib0700-01.fw'
dib0700: firmware started successfully.
dvb-usb: found a 'Hauppauge Nova-T Stick' in warm state.
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software
demuxer.
DVB: registering new adapter (Hauppauge Nova-T Stick).
ep 0 read error (status = -32)
I2C read failed on address 9
ep 0 read error (status = -32)
I2C read failed on address 40
ep 0 read error (status = -32)
I2C read failed on address 9
dvb-usb: no frontend was attached by 'Hauppauge Nova-T Stick'
dvb-usb: Hauppauge Nova-T Stick successfully initialized and connected.

I have used 3 or 4 different firmware and hundreds of v4l-dvb sources with
the same result.

I have seen some people that are using it with the same configuration than
me, but
my notebook says always the same: "no frontend was attached...".

P.D.: Shouldn't be, the dvb-usb message, "Hauppauge Nova-T Stick 2"?

Thanks to all.