x-tensions XD-380: working, no VHF

Hi!

i bought a DVB-T usb stick from x-tensions. The model name is XD-380
(http://www.x-tensions.net/products.php?lang=de&view=area&pb_id=42&prod_num=XD-380).
I suspect it to be just a repackaging of some other DVB-T stick.

So far, i get the stick to work using em28xx driver. The driver suite tells me
it is a Kworld 355U. Using the same module as this stick works also pretty
good. I have everything working.

The only thing is that i cannot tune any transponder sending in the VHF band,
where my favorite channel is located ('Arte' in Berlin ;-)). On the product
package, the tuner's frequency band is claimed to be exaclty the same as what
i found for the qt1010 tuner (about 50 to 800+ MHz).

Does anybody have any idea concerning that problem?

Cheers
Raphael.