Re: dvb-apps questions

Any idea on Q3:

Q3. if I have two DVB devices how can I determine what device this maps?

What  device manufacturer  is adapter0?
is this stored somewhere in /proc filesystem?

I have two cards and adapter0 performs better than adapter1 but I want to be sure which
that is.

I could try guessing from the dmesg log... but not sure must be some better way..
Paul