Re: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital card - fail to load firmware

To answer your question, I booted ubuntu 7.04 and it trashed my card.

I powered off my computer for a while (removed power cord).  Booted directly to FC4.  It detected the card in a cold state and loaded firmware correctly.  Remote control and card (both tuners) worked fine.  Reboot into ubuntu and it detected the FX2 thing and trashed the card (only one tuner working).  Reboot into FC4 again... remote not working and only one dvb adapter - same as ubuntu.

Anyone know if Fedora Core 7 would be any better?  Would it have similar internals/detection to ubuntu 7?

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Craig