Re: dst customization patchset

>  Guys, it's GPL code. Fork the project and stop your bitching.
>  If you do a better job, people will use and contribute to your version.
>  If you do a worse job, people will use and contribute to Manu's.
>  Some will use and contribute to both. Life's good, eh?

This is exactly why Linux is shit.
You have 100s of "forked projects" because some guy named Uwe thought
he could do better than some guy named Manu and now you have two
projects to contribute to, both suck in various ways, of course some
idiot is going to be "backporting" from one to another, introducing
weird bugs, etc etc etc.

Make a fucking decision and stick with it. Stop wasting everyone's
time. It's no secret that current Linux-DVB/V4L/whatever system is a
pile of steaming feces. Every one of you admitted to it on this list
at some point in the past. So get to it, make a fucking decision,
"fire" (loool) retards who are slowing the project down, and get shit
moving. I vote for Uwe as Linux-DVB maintainer.

Regards,
tc