DVB-T HD in Sweden

Hi all!

We will soon have HDTV in the Teracom DVB-T network here in Sweden.

In Stockholm the transmissions will officially start on saturday,
however they are already up and running.

The new mux is named "Teracom network 6" and the Nacka transmitter
in Stockholm are using 730 MHz (channel 53).

The SVT HD channel is not scrambled.

It's 720p (H.264) and the bandwidth is about 13 Mbps.

I have some problems to decode the video.

mplayer complains about "FPS not specified in the header or invalid,
use the -fps option.".

Can someone explain why mplayer don't find that info in the stream?

If I add "-fps 25" mplayer seems to work, but I don't know what is
the correct FPS value.

All hints are welcome.

I can upload a TS sample if anybody is interested.

-- Peter Fassberg