Re: patch "budget-av: Remove polarity switching of the clock for the DVB-C cards" causes corrupt stream

Hi Hartmut.

> it seems that newer windows drivers for the KNC ONE/Satelco
> EasyWatch/Terratec Cinergy do not longer use the VPE interrupt to transfer
> data. They use the the PORT A/B interrupt. Can you please try the attached
> patch (with and without the CI/CAM)? The patch uses also the PORT A/B
> interrupt. I've tested it with my Cinergy 1200C (without a CI).

Great! The patch fixes the problem with the corrupt stream. I have been
hitting at it for an hour now and haven't been able to cause any vpeirq msgs
nor corrupted streams. Thanks a lot! :-) Hope this gets into the official
tree...

One more thing which isn't related... or at least I think so. I have noticed
that when I record a show and watch it at a later time, I have tiny clicks in
my audio from time to time depending on how much load I put on my machine
during the recording (especially how many Xorg <-> VT switches I did). This
has already been an issue before you introduced the changes... just thought
you might have an idea what could be the reason.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend,
matthew.