Re: DVB-S- and DVB-S2-streams with TT3200

Hi,

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 05:23:48PM +0300, Latdna wrote:
> Hi
>
> You patch work good with DVB-S2 tt3200 card

Same for my SkyStar HD. I have tested the card on a 64-bit SMP system
with DVB-S streams. I will test DVB-S2 later.

The only problem I run into was getting a lock. Sometimes it did not
worked and I had to restart szap.

Thanks to Manu, Lassa and all other people involved in the driver
development! Good job!

> but when i install those to
> modules 2 dvb-t usb cards stop working.
> kernel  2.6.21-1-686
> DVB-T usb card: AVerTV Volar DVB-T USB
> module what its use: dvb-usb-dib0700
>
> [...]
> after that patch(diff what you posted earlier this start happening)
> [...]

The same problem happend to me too. My old DVB-S card stopped working.

Please correct me if I am wrong:

The new modules are using Multistandard. This new standard was
implemented in the dvb-core modules (of Manus source) and the
TT3200-modules.

After installing the new drivers your old dvb-core-modules were
replaced with new ones, but you DVB-T modules were still compiled agains
the old ones.

To make both cards work simultaneously you have to recompile the DVB-T
modules agains the new dvb-core modules and maybe modify them to use
multistandard.

Regards, Artem

--
Artem Makhutov