DVB drivers seem not to find a Nexus-s

Hi,

hopefully this is the right list. Yesterday I tried to get a Nexus-s working
without success.

lspci identifies the card as a TT/Hauppauge Rev 2.1, which is correct (but,
depending on kernel parameters, with ridiculous IRQs - more on that later).

modprobe dvb-ttpci loads all drivers but dmesg only shows:
Linux video capture interface v2.0
saa7146: register extension 'dvb'

That's all, no 'saa7146 found' message, no errors - nothing.

If I load the modules with debug turned on, an additional line appers between
the two:
saa7146_register_extension()

Setup: Epia V 10000, Nexus-S Rev. 2.1, kernel 2.6.20 (Ubuntu 7.0.4)

lspci shows different IRQ routings depending on kernel parameters:

no kernel parameters: pin A routed to IRQ 255
acpi=off: pin A routed to IRQ 0
pci=routeirq: pin A routed to IRQ 5

In any case, dmesg doesn't show anything else than what I described above. Any
suggestions?

Thank you all, have a nice day.

Michael