Re: Uwe

Yes, it has Reply-To-All, which is what I use.
Then I proceed cutting "linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
out of the CC: field, selecting all text in To: field, and pasting it
there. Which is quite annoying. And if the previous email had multiple
CC's, then I need to clear the rest of them out of CC field.

I don't need to CC another copy to YOU since clearly you've already
subscribed to the list.

-tc