Re: nova-t 500 progress?

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 17:30 +0100, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> Is there any progress on the nova-t 500 usb disconnects?

I am quite confident that the problem is not at all specific to the
nova-t 500 but any other dibcom or even any usb based dvb device. At
least I just tried an avermedia avertv dvb-t usb2.0 and am getting the
same problem.

And no, the problem does not occur less frequently with newer kernels.
It basically happens randomly at some point and seems to take down the
whole usb bus...

And stuff like scanner/printer/isdn modem all connected to usb for
months never ever did show these disconnects..

Soeren