how to record entire TS?

Hi,

I have looked at the azap.c code and I see how it creates PES filters to select specific video and audio PIDs. Then, when azap is used with -r, packets with those PIDs are available on the dvr device file.

However, how would I go about making the entire transport stream (including PSI packets) available for recording? I assume there is a way to send the whole thing to the dvr device file, anyone know how?

Thanks.