Re: DVB-T frequencies for Denmark

> Hi,
>
> 2007/5/12, jesper.brodersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <jesper.brodersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I have made two attachments with the current DVB-T frequencies used on
>> various senders around Denmark and those senders, which are introduced
>> 1st
>> of July 2007. Hope they are useful :)
>>
>> If anyone find inaccuracies, please let me know.
>>
>> broeman
>>
>> P.S. some senders like Hadsten-Aarhus and Kolding-Vejle are so close and
>> using the same frequency, so they only get one file. dk-Tommerup is
>> already there, and shouldn't be removed.
>
> Maybe it could make sense here to provide a dk-All in this case for two
> reasons:
> a) only 13 different transponders are used
> b) all necessary information is available at one place [1]; it isn't
> just a combination of various scan files
>
> Any comments?
>
> Christoph
>

> [1] http://www.digi-tv.dk/Indhold_og_tilbud/frekvenser.asp

Would it make sense to base it on the service provider, hence dk-DIGITV,
instead?

It is a company, made by DR (public) and TV2 (private), which is the sole
provider atm on DVB-T. They have the most/biggest tv-transmitters in
Denmark due to their analogue transmission (which ends 2009). While there
are some small ones/a networked channel, they usually keep themselves to
satellite or cable.

Or if there is any local differences in the future, dk-All could just be
split up into a dk-DifferentTransponder?

broeman