From: William Davy <william.davy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9 May 2007 22:22:18 BDT
To: Tim Hewett <tghewett1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Equinux TubeStick support - WideView device?

No worries, I bought it for the same reasons and realised pretty quickly
that it did what it said on the 'tin'.  Incidentally, you can get hold of
the drivers for Windows and couple that with the app BlazeHDTV you can get
the freeview radio channels.  Not perfect, of course, but it shows that it
works.

Regards,
 William