Compro DVB-T 200A Tuning Troubles

Hi guys,

I have a Compro DVB-T 200A and am running Ubuntu Feisty, kernel 2.6.20-15. I am in Australia and while all other channels tune and record fine, there is one, channel 9, that doesn't. It's frequency is 191625000 Hz, and I am quite sure there is nothing wrong with the guard interval, FEC, bandwith etc values. Everything works well in Windows, and I read in the wiki that this card is properly supported in 2.6.20.x so I don't know what's up. Using tzap shows the channel gets a lock, then loses it every 2-4 seconds. It does not mater which app I use, nothing will tune it. I have tried a +-166KHz (IIRC) offset as was suggested in another thread for a DVB-T 300, no go, it didn't pick up anything at all.

I don't know where to go now, so will appreciate any help and provide more info if needed. Thanks. :)