Dvico FusionHDTV 5 RT gold...

Thanks Michael Krufky,

I am looking for digital video decoder, so if I go for Dvico FusionHDTV 5 RT gold card, is it possible to access the video decoder memory. Just need to copy the data and dont want to modify the buffer. Just want to get the copy of the raw frames. How we can handle this.

-SSMadurai

remaining impressions from prev campaign