Problem with TT C1500

Hello,

I have a rather strange ( I think) problem with a TT C1500 card I just
bought.

When watching tv directly with

1 MythTV -> Watch TV
2 xine dvb://
3 dvbstream -ps | mplayer -

, all these methods of watching DVB directly gives a LOT of artifacts in
picture and sound. (blocking mostly.)

_But_ if i do dvbstream -ps > file.mpeg , and then mplayer or xine to
play the file there is _no_ artifacts. This goes for both encrypted and
non-encrypted channels  . (CommonInterface and Conax CAM is intialized
and seems to be working with my program card. . )

I even tried both knoppmyth and Mythdora (newest versions as of april
2007), end both have the same problem.

Does anyone have a clue what could cause such behavior ?

I have tried to increase the cache of mplayer to several megabytes, but
with no difference.

How should I proceed to find more relevant information , and / or
identify if there is a problem / bug with the dvb drivers/libraries, or
other things.

Best regards
Jarle Bjørgeengen