Re: [video4linux-cvs] [hg:v4l-dvb] Add support for Opera S1- DVB-USB

Argh! Too much flood for two simple defines!

IMO, we should really avoid all those magic numbers at this driver. Ok,
we don't have docs for opera1, but, as soon as we discover the reasons
for each magic, we should use, instead, an alias. It is not clear at all
what each magic number do inside this driver. I sincerely doubt that any
one that argued against documenting the magic can understand what all
those binary code magic inside the driver does, without a datasheet. We
really should avoid this.

At least with those few defines, I have a hint for regs 0x1f to 0x21,
and i2c regs 0xc0 and 0xd0 (8-bit notation).

However, the final decision of proper documenting those magic belongs to
the driver author, since he is the one that knows more about the magic
numbers.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,
Mauro.