Re: Fixes for 2.6.21

Hi Mauro,

please send

21 hours ago	Markus Rechberger 	Fix 3/3 for bug 7819: fixed hotplugging for
dvbnet	tree	1a4739838a8e
21 hours ago	Markus Rechberger 	Fix 2/3 for bug 7819: fixing hotplug issue for
demux[n] and dvr[n]	tree	45d23e0b7972
21 hours ago	Markus Rechberger 	Fix 1/3 for bug 7819: fixed frontend hotplug
issue	tree	8f4baced069c

These 3 are important to be in 2.6.21, because it fixes card removal when apps
plays stream.

Michal