MSI DigiVOX mini II

Hi all,
I am new to the list and new to dvb-t in general. I bought an MSI
DigiVOX mini II.

I searched the archive and found a an interesting part:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg21893.html

I used the firmware attached to the first post and compiled latest
from source: http://linuxtv.org/hg/~aapot/m920x?ca=2bfda2098748;type=bz2

Now dmesg shows:
================
usb 1-2: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 32
dvb-usb: found a 'MSI DIGI VOX mini II DVB-T USB2.0' in cold state,
will try to load a firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-digivox-02.fw'
usb 1-2: USB disconnect, address 32
usb 1-2: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 33
dvb-usb: found a 'MSI DIGI VOX mini II DVB-T USB2.0' in warm state.
i2c_adapter i2c-4: SMBus Quick command not supported, can't probe for chips
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
DVB: registering new adapter (MSI DIGI VOX mini II DVB-T USB2.0).
DVB: registering frontend 0 (Philips TDA10046H DVB-T)...
dvb-usb: MSI DIGI VOX mini II DVB-T USB2.0 successfully initialized
and connected.

kaffeine works fine, beside the sound. I have (all ~30 channels) no
sound. Then I discovered one channel (ProSieben) where i can switch
from "306(deu)" to "312(ac3)". Now in ac3-mode sound works. The
problem is: It is the only channel where I get this option from
kaffeine.

Mplayer (compiled with support for v4l, v4l2 and dvb) cannot play at all:
==================
Playing dvb://.
dvb_tune Freq: 474000
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 6 failed with errno 0 when reading 2048 bytes
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 5 failed with errno 0 when reading 1108 bytes
TS file format detected.
=OR===============
Playing dvb://.
dvb_tune Freq: 474000
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 6 failed with errno 0 when reading 2048 bytes
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 5 failed with errno 0 when reading 2048 bytes
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 4 failed with errno 0 when reading 2048 bytes
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 3 failed with errno 0 when reading 2048 bytes
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 2 failed with errno 0 when reading 2048 bytes
dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 1 failed with errno 0 when reading 2048 bytes
dvb_streaming_read, return 0 bytes

Exiting... (End of file)

Xine failed to play with (in endless retries):
input_dvb: ERROR: Trying to get lock...

I am fine to use kaffeine, but does someone know how to fix this ?
Is it really a problem with kaffeine ?
Does someone have a new/better firmware version ? Where does the fw came from ?

Questions over questions, thanks in advise
Jan