Supported DVB-S PCI cards?

Hello.. I'm sorry I keep asking repeatedly whether
such & such card is supported, but I'm currently
shopping for one to use in my Linux box/VDR and as you
know the Wiki is outdated and of little help in this
regard. Currently it appears none of the budget cards
available on the market today is supported.. It would
be great if the list can be updated.

Specifically speaking, what about the Twinhan VP-1030C
PCTV Sat CI? I found a used one of these. It's listed
on the wiki with no verdict on whether it's supported.

Thanks a bunch