RE: Re: STB0899 and TT 3200-S2

Thanks Jan
I downloaded Manu's tree.
At first it would not install. Apparently it expected a kernel version 0f
2.6.20. I discovered it was getting that from ./v4l/.version. By changing
its name to .versionold it attempted to compile but quit with errors about
not finding xmit_lock. From my attempts to build from an earlier version I
recalled that dvb.net.c needs to have VERSION(2,6,18) changed to
VERSION(2,6,17). After changing that (my kernel is 2.6.17-5) I successfully
ran M
make and make install. But the TT S2 does not appear to be recognised, and
the are no dvb devises created. So I'm still stuck.
I hope the above install stuff helps you.

Regards
Peter Cockle