Re: Regarding En50221 Stack

Santosh wrote:
> Hi manu,
>
>                   This is Santosh..Iam very much new to linux DVB
> family..I want to know where do i get En50221 stack which i can directly
> use it in my application..

Santosh,

Sorry for the late reply, was swamped out with a lot of work in all
directions.
I will reply to your mail in context to your post on the ML since it may
help others as well.

The EN50221 CA stack is avaliable under libs/libdvben50221 in dvb-apps

http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps?mf=e96e8a2b15f2;path=/lib/libdvben50221/;style=gitweb
for the usage you can look at gnutv, which is there in dvb-apps as well

Manu