Re: [Fwd: Mantis gpio_set_bits() fix]

Marko Ristola schreef:

Onderwerp:
Mantis gpio_set_bits() fix
Van:
Marko Ristola <marko.ristola@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:14:08 +0200
Aan:
Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx>

Aan:
Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Manu,

Here is a bugfix for gpio_set_bits().
What do you think about this bugfix?

The bug is that the function is only able to turn the given
bit on, but it can never turn a bit off.

My patch fixes that issue.

With my patched version gpio_set_bits is able to turn a single bit
on or off.

I haven't verified that it actually does turn the device's power off when requested.
I tested only rmmod and insmod. It seems to work with this version:
I haven't seen a lost frontend.

Regards,
Marko Ristola
This patch solves also the modulation change problem (18v or 13v). I can now receive and scan the same channels as the Windows driver is capable of.

I still have the problem that the driver cannot tune to all available channels on a satellite. The windows driver has the same problem. Could this be a problem of the card?

Regards,

Michel.