DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4

Hi Mike,

I have been desperately following the threads for a fix to the issue with this card in Australia. I bought this card a while ago and now it is working everywhere except Australia :)

Would you be able to provide any information on whether I have to give up on this card or it might worth waiting?

Cheers,
Hajir

The card is working -- fully functional.  Apply this patch against the
master v4l-dvb repository, hosted on linuxtv.org:

http://linuxtv.org/~mkrufky/pending/xc/xc-bluebird.patch

The patch adds support for both the FusionHDTV Dual Digital4, and the
FusionHDTV DVB-T NANO 2.

...This has already been successfully tested by a few users -- It works everywhere except for Australia. I'm not sure why this problem exists, but
I believe that it lies within the zl10353 driver.

Let me know how this works for you.

Regards,

Mike Krufky