Re: HVR4000 status

will wrote:
For a dirt cheap I2C sniffer, when busses run less than 100KHz, use this:

http://warmcat.com/milksop/cheapi2c.html

Regards,

Steve

Thanks very much for this, I've often wondered how well they work, seems
like must be pretty good if you've been able to get this and other cards
working with one. Do you think there would be any benefit in trying to
rebuild this with one of the cheap USB kits that are available or that this
would be unlikely to reveal any extra information (what I mean to say is the
100KHz limit in any way problematic).

It works for me on most boards, some boards (think bulk firmware uploading) run at higher speeds, but that's uncommon.

My first device was two wires and a 25way dtype, nothing else.

Steve