Kworld ATSC110 IR Remote Patch - follow-up

Any updates with Kworld ATSC-110 IR remote patch?
What is the current development status / source tree?

There have been some comments to Dwaine Garden's 2007-01-13
17:05:03.000000000 -0500 patch about sluggishness in response and
duplicate buttons.  With a couple of lines failing to automatically
merge, I was able to build the modules against the Ubuntu Feisty
2.6.20-12-generic x86_64 kernel.

Not having much time for test, I noticed the ir port is now recognized
and an input event dev has been created and responds as a keyboard
input.  I noticed that some of the buttons don't seem to be working or
mapped to unrecognized keys (us-english layout).  Also, there are at
times a little delay in the buttons being recognized.

Referring to my earlier request about current status, can the current
changes in response to the comments be reposted to the forum in full or
hosted some place for download?

Thank you,
Nathan.