8051 firmware disassembly

I figure this may take only a minute for the right person, and
it can't hurt to ask, so ...

I have a 3k firmware image for 8051. Is there anybody who can
disassemble this file for me?  The file seems to contain some
code and some data, so naturally the disassembly will need to
deduce which is which. I think the first 3 bytes are a jump
instruction so there is a known code entry point.

Nick.