DSM-CC Synchronized Download Protocol

Hello,
not shure if this is the right place for this question, but i don't know any better.

I'm looking for information in the "DSM-CC Synchronized Download Protocol". In an amandment to MPEG-2 "Systems" this is stated to be a synchronous method of delivering data in an MPEG-2 stream. It's said that the data is inserted into DSM-CC Download sections which carry a PTS entry for synchronization. But i can't find any information about this in 13818-6 which secifies DSM-CC. Maybe someone can explain me this, or hand me an article for further reading.

Thanks in Advance,

Thomas