R: 80th Attempt at Kworld ATSC110 IR Remote Patch -Please Review

Hi,

I'm working on a fork of your patch for lr319sta (lifeview trio) that
someone should already seen on this list
(http://tux.dpeddi.com/lr319sta/downloads/flydvb_trio_remote_final.diff)

After some irc session with Nickolay, I understand that our will never be
merged in any repository until we remove the probe code from ir-kbd-i2c.c
moving into saa7134.c.

Well I think this can't be applied, due to cross dependancies:

insmod saa7134.ko