Re: DVB-H information

Paolo Pasquali wrote:
Hi to all,
I'm Paolo Pasquali, Telecommunications engineer, and I'm working on the DVB-H TS quality. This is the first time I post in this mailing-list. I have a problem with a DVB-H Transport Stream.

What kind of problem?

I found on Internet a free application to extract PES or ES from a TS, but don't know how I can 'de-packetize' the RTP/UDP/IP stack to visualize the raw H.264 stream. Do you know application in order to do it?

I used dvbnet apps (available with Linux DVB) to receive datagrams from TS on a virtual net interface and routing to a multicast group.
Then you should be able to dump the H.264 ES with mplayer,
I used VLC to watch audio and video.

regards,
Francesco