DVB instability with CX88_BOARD_WINFAST_DTV2000H card

Hi.

I have a strange instability with this board.

The receprion is perfect for 10~20 minutes, then some glitches (squares,
arraneous colors... just like corrupted mpeg stream) appear, sound pops and
within the 15 seconds the video stops.

Then no way to get the tuner back to life, it fails to switch stations.
Sometimes after some unloading/reloading of modules it works from some more
minutes, and often requires a full reboot.

Is there anymaintainer for this board which could tell me where to put logs &
stuff to gather interesting data ?

--
Vincent Pelletier