Re: dvbstream pat pmt dosen't work, wrong dvbstream version?

Ali H.M. Hoseini wrote:

please, don't top post.

so what are those pmt_pid numbers that scan utility prints?

print where? on the screen? maybe -hopefully- it was fixed since last time I used it

could I have your patch for scan, that adds correct pmt_pid?

ok, tonight if scan is still broken.

Sponsor:
Refill srl il paradiso della tua stampante - cartucce e toner compatibili, inchiostri e accessori per la ricarica, carta speciale. Tutto a prezzi scontatissimi!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5187&d=26-2