HW reco's for Toroidal dish in US

Hi.

I'm trying to set up a T90 dish for FTA reception here in the US,
but I'm having a hard time finding switches that would have having
7 or 8 LNB's worth the trouble (especially if the LNB's are
unswitched with LH and RH routed to different outputs)...   None
of the retails (or wholesalers?) seem to have a switch that can
handle 16 or 20 inputs.

Also, what's a good LNB to use on the T90's?  If I'm setting up
the channel configurations myself, I can always replace 'V' with
'H' and vice versa to get the polarization inverted...  Oh, wait,
it's only the circular transponders that are affected, right?  Not
the linear ones.

Are there any popular universal LP budget tuner cards out there?
Has anyone used the VP1020A's?

And lastly...  I'm thinking of setting up a 2m motorized dish with
stacked C and Ku band LNB's.  I looked at the BSC621, but it
looks like the C is switched... actually the Ku is switched also.
I was hoping to be able to have receivers on the C band, and
Ku band polarizations simultaneously (i.e. both V and H
polarization).

Is there such a beast?

Thanks,

-Philip