Re: TT-1500 / TDA10046

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Nicholas Fearnley wrote:

> Great thank you for that link.  I tried it, it only locks to two
> frequencies each time, not the ones I am used to tuning to here
> (Emley Moor).  It is consistent.  But no services found.  Again - I
> know the antenna to be providing a good signal - the Nova-T  tells me
> so.

Do you have an older Nova-T and TT-1500 in the same system, both using the
budget-ci module? There was a patch a while ago to fix a problem with
multiple budget-ci cards. The problem was that some tuning variables were
declared static, so they were global to all cards.

--
Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi